Alright let’s check out some of the most important features of the website.
Trial Area Information
The feed reader subscriptions are important if you join the course and don’t want to check the course area on a regular basis. We are adding lessons from our old courses and new lessons daily to the LTP Premium Course area and it is easy and convenient to get new lessons with a feed reader (and you can put them on your mobile device with just a few clicks!).
We are not adding new lessons to this trial area at the moment but feel free to try out the set up to experience how easy it is to get your lessons via feed readers. If you have any questions or problems please let us know.
If you are not sure what video format you want to pick just download our video resolution sample package. You can see the different resolutions in these example video files.
The audio files are in the mp3 file format. The videos are encoded with the h264 codec as mp4 files. You can download them in the following formats:
- HD: 800px x 480px (works well on newer smartphones with higher resolution displays)
- SD: 480px x 360px (same format that we used in our other courses)
- SDw: 480px x 320px (recommended for iPhone 3gs, earlier iPhones and other wide screen phones and devices)
Some things you might want to do
- Set up iTunes or another Podcast receiver such as Juice (please see the quick start video above for details how to set up iTunes).
- Check the transcripts sections to download PDFs or watch videos online.
- Watch the vocabulary trainer tour.
- Download lessons directly from our site. Just right click the download link and select “Save link as…” or “Save target as…”. The messages are different in different browsers.
- Download the excellent free VLC player that plays not only all files we offer but virtually all media files you come across.
- Download our study guide to get an idea how to learn with our course and plan your learning schedule.
- Download our 1 year curriculum to see a suggested learning schedule.